Re: Soap Application using http_url_post_xml appears to be skippingAuthentication elements

   Scott, Thank you again for your help on this, and as for your request
   for me, count on it.  I'll download the beta version and begin working
   on it shortly (to the best of my abilities).  I see a number of
   practical applications for our company, and I look forward to testing
   the APIs.

   Kevin