Upgrading to latest release of EXPAT and HTTPAPI

I installed the new version of EXPAT and HTTPAPI, but had signature
problems trying to recompile my programs, so I restored the libraries.  I
understand that the older version of EXPAT is only available for a limited
time, but I am not sure what I need to do to take the new version for UTF -
16.   (I assume my programs are coded to UTF-8 since they are example
programs from the older version of EXPAT.)

Based on this list:
4 programs using CGIDEV2  WrtHtmltoStmf  to write xml to IFS using
templates, prototypeb (article 51276).
5 programs using the XPATH example of parsing an xml file.
6 programs using the FULLELEM example of parsing an xml file.
3 programs using http_url_post_stmf to post the xml file from IFS to a url.

Do I remove the iconv() or find a new example program and clone it?  Seems
to only be in the 6 programs parsing with FULLELEM example, not the XPATH
example.  Do I have to modify the 5 XPATH programs?  But not the other
programs, not even a re-compile is necessary for the CGIDEV2 or HTTP,
correct?

Linda Landreth
Park University Enterprises, Inc.
9757 Metcalf Avenue