Re: PostDataLen Question

   Update...I see the same value in PostDataLen that is being reported
   from some port trace software.  In trying to "remove" what I thought
   was "extra" CRLF from both the body and the header, I'm now receiving
   "Bad Request".  This was easy enough to undo, but I'm somewhat
   confused on why the receiver of the webservice request would think
   there is extra data in the body of the message when at most it's a
   CRLF?

   Your examples work great with the "Webservice X" services so perhaps
   the challenge is on the receiver end?

   Thanks again...

   -- NOTICE -- This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for
   the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is
   privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have
   received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
   please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message
   from your computer. Thank you.