Re: HTTPAPI timeouts

Hi Ian,

This should already be fixed in the current beta release of HTTPAPI 1.18
(PRE4).  According to my notes I fixed it on Feb 26.

Unfortunately, I've had very little feedback about this beta release, so
I'm afraid to make it into the official release.   For example, has
anyone tried it on V5R1?  I have no idea.

But, the fix will definitely be in 1.18 when that gets released!