Re: LIBHTTP and namespace support

Hi Loek,

The beta version has been updated to include the namespace processor.
Note that the callback is different when namespace processing is enabled
(but the callback is unchanged if namespace processing is disabled,
which is the default).

The beta version can be found at:

SAVF: http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.savf
XML:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.xml
ZIP:  http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/httpapi.zip

I haven't yet updated any of the EXAMPLE members to demonstrate the
namespace processor...  So you'll have to figure it out from the source
code.  It definitely needs to be tested more thoroughly (I barely tested
it at all) but it's there...