LIBHTTP and namespace support

   Hi Scott,

   I have modified my copy of the HTTPAPI to include namespace support.
   You had it already included in Expat, so adding it in the HTTAPI was
   not to difficult. For now I have chosen to make a copy of the
   http_parse_xml_stmf procedure to http_parse_xmlns_stmf in HTTPXMLR4. I
   have added an additional parameter peXmlNS, which can be optional. If
   passed it passes that charater on to the parser, else it uses the
   default HTTP_XML_SEPCHAR value (which I have set to x'0c' as per your
   namespace article in iSeriesNews).

   I have left the incoming prototypess etc as they were, although
   that gives the programmer the burden to interogate the path value out
   of the incoming procedure in the following way:

   when (path =
        '/' + xmlns_soapenv + Sepchar + 'Envelope'
       +'/' + xmlns_soapenv + Sepchar + 'Body'
       +'/' + xmlns_soapenv + Sepchar + 'Fault'
       +'/' + xmlns_soapenv + Sepchar + 'Code'
       +'/' + xmlns_soapenv + Sepchar + 'Subcode');

   The value xmlns_soapenv is a named constant containing the value :

   D xmlns_soapenv   C
   'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/env-
   elope/'

   The value sepchar is defined as:

   D Sepchar         S              1A   inz(HTTP_XML_SEPCHAR)

   If this can be improved upon I would like to hear from you, otherwise
   when I have finished adding the namespaced versions of the xml parsing
   procedures, I will send the modifications to you if you like them well
   enough to include them in the HTTPAPI.

   Kind regards,

   Loek Maartens,

   Veracity Software Consultancy BV