Re: http_url_post_xml and retrieving multiple values from incoming xml document

Hi Mike,

You can pass a data structure or array to http_url_post_xml(), this will
allow you to pass multiple variables (albeit, all in a single parameter).

Also, EXAMPLE18 does not work differently from EXAMPLE16. They work the
same way, except:

a) EXAMPLE18 passes *NULL instead of %paddr(StartOfElement) which tells
    HTTPAPI to skip calling a routine for the start of each XML element.

b) EXAMPLE18 passes %paddr(Incoming) instead of %paddr(EndOfElement).
    This isn't really any different -- the only difference is that I
    named the subprocedure Incoming() instead of EndOfElement(), but they
    receive the same parameters and work the same way.

c) EXAMPLE18 uses the "UserData" parameter to avoid global variables
    (which some people frown on) whereas EXAMPLE16 uses global variables
    (because everyone knows how they work -- but not everyone understands
    how UserData works, so it's one less thing for me to have to teach.)

like I said, above, you can pass the address of a data structure or
array for the user data parameter, thus letting you pass multiple
variables, if you so desire.