Re: FTP_GET

The -1 means that the GET request failed.

To find out why it failed, call the FTP_error() subprocedure.  (All of
the examples -- the members that start with TESTxxxx -- demonstrate this.)

To improve troubleshooting, I suggest turning on logging (callp
FTP_LOG(*ON)) so that messages are logged to the job log.