ftp_errorMsg return length

   Is there any reason that the text returned by ftp_errorMsg is limited
   to 60 characters?
   I am trying to implement some remote command stuff and the text
   returned is more than 60 characters and I need to get at the rest of
   the text.
   If there is no underlying reason to stay with 60 characters I can make
   the changes here and give it the once over and then send you the info
   so they can be rolled into the next release.
   In case it matters, I am currently using v2.2 of FTPAPI.
   Brian J. Garland
   Vermont Information Processing, Inc.
   brian@xxxxxxxxxx