From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Eckenrod
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:54 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: OT - FTP Exit Programs

Hello All.  This is off topic from FTPAPI but I am hoping some experienced
i5 FTP people may be able to assist me.

We have a situation where a few people connect to our machine to pull files.
What I'd like to be able to do is detect when a file is successfully pulled
and rename or delete the file on our side to eliminate the need for the
client to follow up the 'get' with a 'del'.  In looking for i5 FTP exit
program info, I've only found the following info:

QIBM_QTMF_SVR_LOGON (FTP Server Logon)
QIBM_QTMF_CLIENT_REQ (FTP Client Request Validation) QIBM_QTMF_SERVER_REQ
(FTP Server Request Validation)

It does not seem that any of these gives me the ability to detect a
successful get of a file.

Is anyone out there doing this on the i5 and if so, how?

Thanks in advance.