OT - FTP Exit Programs

   Hello All.  This is off topic from FTPAPI but I am hoping some
   experienced i5 FTP people may be able to assist me.
   We have a situation where a few people connect to our machine to pull
   files.  What I'd like to be able to do is detect when a file is
   successfully pulled and rename or delete the file on our side to
   eliminate the need for the client to follow up the 'get' with a 'del'.
    In looking for i5 FTP exit program info, I've only found the
   following info:
   QIBM_QTMF_SVR_LOGON (FTP Server Logon)
   QIBM_QTMF_CLIENT_REQ (FTP Client Request Validation)
   QIBM_QTMF_SERVER_REQ (FTP Server Request Validation)
   It does not seem that any of these gives me the ability to detect a
   successful get of a file.
   Is anyone out there doing this on the i5 and if so, how?
   Thanks in advance.