Re: *** HTTPAPI: NEW BETA RELEASE 1.18 NEEDS TESTING ***

Hi Kyle,

Yes, I'd appreciate that if you could give me the relevant Apache config
to set up the proxy and test it.

However, I'd still like other people to give it a try as well!  Just
because it works for me, doesn't mean that it'll work for you :)