Re: Installing new version HTTPAPI

Hi Linda,

I apologize if I haven't done a very good job of getting the word out
about the new releases...

FWIW, when I put a release on my site, it's intended to be available for
everyone.  If I post a "test" copy, I won't provide a link on the web
site, I'll only send the link to the mailing list.

Version 1.17 has been on-line since September 23rd, and since that time
there have only been two confirmed bugs:
    - http_parse_xml_stmf() sometimes returns confusing return codes.
    - SSL reports "invalid id" errors on V5R1 and V5R2 unless a PTF
          is installed.

I've actually just packaged up version 1.18, and was intending to post a
beta version of that. It has fixes for the preceding errors, plus the
proxy support that Sebastian Schmidt posted yesterday, plus some
additional changes that I made.  So I plan to post a beta version, and
if all is well, 1.18 will become the current release soon.