Installing new version HTTPAPI

I have been lax in installing the new version of HTTPAPI.  When I went to
your web site for 1.14, the current is 1.17!

1.  Did I miss emails between 1.14 and 1.17?
2.  Is 1.17 ready for anyone to install, or is it in test?
3.  Are newer versions of CGIDEV2 and EXPAT also announced through these
emails?
4.  How can I confirm my current versions of LIBHTTP, CGIDEV2 and EXPAT?

Regards,

Linda Landreth
Park University Enterprises, Inc.
9757 Metcalf Avenue