Re: Transfering SAVF by FTP-APIs

Hello Werner,

>    P$LocFile = `/QSYS.LIB/SAVLIB.LIB/TEST.SAVF'
>
>    If FTP_Put(fd:%trimr(p$RmtFile):%trimr(p$LocFile)) < *zeros;

The error message means that it can't find a file with the name you've
given.  And, I agree with FTPAPI... the file name you've given in
P$LocFile doesn't look correct to me.

You can check to see if the file exists by typing the following i5/OS
command:

       WRKLNK '/QSYS.LIB/SAVLIB.LIB/TEST.SAVF'

I think you'll see that there's no file with this name.  It appears that
you've used the file's attribute (instead of it's object type) as the
extension.  You might try specifying this instead:

       WRKLNK '/QSYS.LIB/SAVLIB.LIB/TEST.FILE'

If you're able to see the file this way, then change your RPG code to
look like this, instead:

    P$LocFile = `/QSYS.LIB/SAVLIB.LIB/TEST.FILE'

Hope that helps...