From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Myers
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:39 AM
To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Subject: RE: Bizarre truncation assertion

Before Scott (rightly) runs you off for irrelevance (this forum is about
applying his excellent FTPAPI and HTTPAPI products), I will ask your
programmer "what is the eveidence for your bizarre assertion?". By
default,
the debugger only shows the 1st 1024 bytes. You use a debug cmd to alter
the
range shown (check the Help).

Peter