QWXCRTMD Failure

I submitted a request earlier because I couldn't get the INSTALL CL for HTTPAPI to complete.
Scott replied:

Hmmmm... I've never seen this error before, but the error message claims
that an IBM program named QWXCRTMD is failing due to some internal
parameter structure problem.   I did a quick Google for that progam
name, and found the following APAR.

http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE16296

Isn't Google a wonderful thing?

I googled and found a third party link the ptf.  I downloaded and installed the ptf.  The install cl now works.  Wonderful!

And I successfully ran example3.

Thanks, Scott.

(I didn't realize you were a fellow Wisconsinite and even associated with the world famous Klement sausage until I got the results from example3 and put 2 and 2 together.  Terrific!)

Monte Schmiege
Senior Web Analyst
mschmiege@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
262-626-8609