Re: HTTPAPI

Hi Monte,

Nice to see that you made it on to the list!

Hmmmm... I've never seen this error before, but the error message claims
that an IBM program named QWXCRTMD is failing due to some internal
parameter structure problem.   I did a quick Google for that progam
name, and found the following APAR.

http://www-912.ibm.com/n_dir/nas4apar.nsf/ALLAPARS/SE16296

The PTF listed in that APAR was superceded by SI17429.  So my suggestion
would be for you to try installing that PTF or the CUM PTF package that
included it.  Or, at least read that APAR and see if it looks like it's
the same problem you're experiencing.

If doesn't look the same, can you please tell me which version of i5/OS
you're using?   And can you copy/paste your CONFIG_H member (from
LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC)?   I need the copy that you receive after a failed
compile attempt.  But please at least look at the APAR first, because if
the problem really is related to an IBM program, there's very little I
can do except direct you to their support...