HTTPAPI at V5R4

   We are encountering a rather strange problem with the HTTPAPI and a
   particular web service which almost harks back to problems there were
   about 3 years ago.  Basically the connection is sporadically dropped
   during the request.  The error in the joblog is:
   (GSKit) I/O: A connection with a remote socket was reset by that
   socket.
   It will work about 50% of the time.  If we run the exact same program
   with the exact same service program from a V5R3 box it works fine.  If
   we run the same request from a browser it works fine.  The program I'm
   running is basically example3 with the url and data parms changed.
   We've seen this on two V5R4 boxes so far and we're trying to test on
   more machines to make sure that it's OS related.  Has anyone else had
   seen strange behaviour like this on V5R4?
   Thanks!
   Marc