Re: Premature end of file

Folks,

This is a mailing list for discussing the HTTPAPI and FTPAPI open source
projects. Both are RPG service programs. The people who subscribe to this
mailing list do so because they're interested in one or both of those
projects.

For discussion of other topics (such as Java programming) please use a
different mailing list that's geared towards your subject.

Midrange.com offers some absolutely wonderful lists, including one on
using Java from the System i:
http://www.midrange.com/lists.htm

If you prefer Web-based forums (I've found that I like them better in many
ways) you might try the SystemiNetwork.com forums, again, they cover just
about any System i topic:
http://www.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums/

For this list, please stay on the topic of FTPAPI and HTTPAPI.  Thanks!

--
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com