http_url_post with http_url_encoder_getptr

   Mr.  Scott,
   Thanks for the solution to my problem and compliment
   for the job published on its situated one.
   I must say that it resource open relative to the socket and HTTP API
   not is a lot.
   I have found its situated one indeed interesting.
   Auguries of a Good Christmas them to She and
   all the enrolled one to the mailing list.
   I am sorry my bad English, I am Italian

   Antonio