\'[\' in CDATA coming as \'?\'

   Hi,
   I am trying to use CDATA function in xml to convert the special
   charatcers like &, <, etc. When I send the string like this
   '<![CDATA[' +  %trim(Customer_Name) + ']]>', the Forum gets this
   string as
   '<!?CDATA?' +  %trim(Customer_Name) + '??)>'.  Basically the '[' gets
   converted to '?'. I think somehow the API HTTPAPI converts it. So when
   forum gets it like this, it gives http internal server error.
   Does any have any idea, how I can resolve this issue?
   Thanks,
   Rizwan
   [1][1963059423@Middle5?OAS_query=null&PARTNER=3]