First Time user of HTTPAPI - No luck with Example1

   Hi Scott/all:

   Thanks for putting together this tool. I downloaded the HTTPAPI
   library last Friday (10/26/06),  and am having problem with the
   example1 program. I just get a zero byte PDF in my IFS. I do have
   access to your web site, and there is no firewall issues.
   Additionally, I do not see/find the debug.txt file as per the config
   file.  Please help.... We plan to use this API as soon I as can get
   things going.... I will be consuming internal .Net web services.

   Again, thanks in advance for your support

   Luis Grullon
   IDB Bank of New York  - IT
   511 Fifth Avenue,   New York,   NY,  10017. Tel. 212-551-8997
   lgrullon@xxxxxxxxx
   This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged
   or confidential information intended for a specific individual and
   purpose and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
   recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the
   materials and any attachments. You are hereby notified that any
   disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the
   taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited. Thank you for
   your cooperation.