Basic Entry Parameter Question

Hi Scott, one basic question

In the example that you provide  few months ago, you have a program that receives 3 parameters, but there is no "*ENTRY PLIST" on the source,
Instead it have the folowing lines :

D EXCHRATE        PR                  ExtPgm('EXCHRATE')
D   Country1                     3A   const
D   Country2                     3A   const
D   Amount                      15P 5 const
D EXCHRATE        PI
D   Country1                     3A   const
D   Country2                     3A   const
D   Amount                      15P 5 const

This work just like "*ENTRY PLIST" operators ??

I assume that yes, but I need to know why.

Best Regards, Nicolas

.:Nicolás Machado

IT/SAR
Scania Argentina S.A