FTP system command

   Scott;

   Thanks for the FTPAPI, and all the hard work involved in it's
   development and maintenance. Much more elegant and cleaner that all
   those scripts flying around.

   I do have one question though, we are pushing/pulling files from a Sun
   box in our DMZ, which in turn pushes/pulls files from some vendors.
   The Sun box's scripts are cron-jobs and we would like to actually like
   to have the System i run those scripts.

   I don't see a bam (!) or syscmd function in the FTPAPI, I am thinking
   of trying the FTP_RMTCMD function and seeing if it would work, but I
   have my doubts.

   Do you have any suggestions on how to run a remote command on
   non-System i box?

   Thanks again.

   Duane Christen

   NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
   information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use,
   copying or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If
   you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
   via e-mail.