Problem with ftp_rmtcmd & ftp_quote

   Newbie to FTPAPI probably a simple answer but...

   Here is a snippet of code:

              RmtCmd = 'CRTSAVF SENDLIB/' + %TrimR(QualFile.File);
              Status =ftp_RmtCmd( sd
                                : RmtCmd );
               RmtCmd = 'rcmd ' + %TrimR(RmtCmd);
              Status = ftp_quote( sd
                                : RmtCmd );

   I thought this was simple enough LOL  basically I use ftp_conn to
   connect to the remote server (which works fine) then I try to create a
   save file on the target machine using either of the above procs & both
   fail.  The save file does not exist on the target machine so that's
   not the issue.  In debug the value for qualfile.file is AUDITFFLDS.
   Status returns a 550 error. Question is am I missing something simple
   or am I just nuts????

   Thanks,
   Tommy Holden