Re: socket Select api problem.

> I'm fighting with a problem with the select() command in a socket
> connection.
> The Select always return with rc=1 even if there is nothing to read.

Perhaps there's an error?  select() will consider sockets "readable" or
"writable" if they have errors pending, even if there's no data to read or
write.

Or, perhaps there's a bug in your prototype for the select() API?

Hard to say.  All I can tell you is that I use the select() API on a daily
basis, so I know that it works.  There must be an error on the connection
or a bug somewhere in your code.