Re: Example16

   Sounds like it's expecting an XML file to be returned and it isn't.
   Check the debug file (look in the examples) and see what's exactly
   happening.

   On 10/6/06, Steve Melnick <[1]SMelnick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        I have an application using a UPS utility that is very similar
        Example16.
        When I run Example16 (Under debug), I get the error message `XML
     parse
        failed at line 1, col 0: no element found'.
        Does anyone have any suggestions? Is there any documentation I
     can
        review. I was a little confused when I installed HTTPAPI  as to
     what
        options I should take.