SOCKUTIL vs HTTPAPI question

   Scott,
   We previously downloaded your Socket Utilities and used that to put
   together a communications program.
   We just downloaded HTTPAPI in order to do some web services stuff.
   The SOCKUTILR4 in LIBHTTP does not have RDLINE & WRLINE.
   Because we use these functions and would like to have everything
   coexist in the same library we have a dilemma.
   Is there any harm in us using the SOCKUTILR4 (and the appropriate
   /COPY members) from the separate socket download and recreating
   HTTPAPIR4 over that version?
   In future releases could you bring them in sync with each other?
   Brian J. Garland
   Vermont Information Processing, Inc.
   brian@xxxxxxxxxx