Virgin HTTPAPI user - be gentle

   OK - I've downloaded the HTTPAPI product and installed it.  I would
   like to use it to automate a process which requires me to go to a
   website (HTTPS) for which I have a certificate, log-on, navigate
   through some static pages, and download a file to our IFS.  Can
   HTTPAPI do this?  If so, where do I start?  I've looked at the README
   member and verified that I have all of the LICPGMs and I've looked at
   the examples but am not sure whether I should be using one particular
   example or if I should be combining multiple examples into one
   program.

   Can someone point me in the right direction (and give me a push)?

   Thanks,

   Steve