Re: Facing Authority Issues while using HTTPAPI

   Hmmm...well, for an ILE question, if you think one thing and I think
   another, my vote is for your belief system. :) I'm sure you're right -
   the library list comment was a guess/assumption on my part. But the OP
   should specify the binding directory in LIBHTTP and all will be well.

   On 8/28/06, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     > you're attempting to create us referencing a procedure, and the
     program
     > can't find the procedure. So it looks in all the service programs
     in the
     > library list,
     Library list?   I thought it looked at all of the service programs
     in the
     QUSAPIBD binding directory!  Does it really look at all the service
     programs in the library list?