Re: Facing Authority Issues while using HTTPAPI

   These are system service programs. You're getting them because the
   program you're attempting to create us referencing a procedure, and
   the program can't find the procedure. So it looks in all the service
   programs in the library list, and eventually gets to the ones that it
   cause it to fail with an authority issue. Try something like this...
   H DftActGrp(*No)
   H ActGrp(*New)
   H Option(*NoDebugIO:*SrcStmt)
   H BndDir('LIBHTTP/HTTPAPI')