Use of CommSSL_Connect in HTTP application

   Anyone know of a way to use the CommSSL_Connect procedure by itself
   from within my application?

   I am quite new at this socket stuff.  I have created test applications
   to open a non secure socket to a remote server and Send a 'GET
   [1]http://www ...' that is used to prepare data on the remote
   server. It all works great, due mostly to the LIBHTTP library that we
   installed from the scottklement site.  The next step is to perform a
   similar function using SSL.  This is where my troubles began.

   I have reviewed the latest code examples from LIBHTTP and found no
   direct 'call' to CommSSL_Connect from the examples.

   One of the things I tried in my code looks like this:

   C                   If        CommSSL_Connect(wwComm: addr: peTimeout)
   C                              = *Off

   The compile gave the error - 'Name or indicator not defined' for
   CommSSL_Connect.  I thought it should find CommSSL_Connect since
   COMMSSLR4 is one of the modules in the HTTPAPIR4 service program.  Why
   does the compile not find it?

   This is the H spec showing HTTPAPI.

   H DFTACTGRP(*NO) ACTGRP('QILE') BNDDIR('QC2LE')
   H BNDDIR('HTTPAPI')

   Here are the /copy entries just in case they are in question:

   D/copy qrpglesrc,httpapi_h
   D/copy qrpglesrc,socket_h
   D/copy qrpglesrc,gskssl_h
   D*  This one for constants
   D/copy qrpglesrc,errno_h

   Any hints or examples or things to try would be appreciated.  Thanks.