Complex XML Value

   Anyone know if eXpat can parse a complex value? I'm using the eXpat
   parser that's included in HTTPAPI, and I have this problem.

   I can handle a simple value, like:
   <currency>USD</currency>.
   When I use the CHARDATA1 sample, it returns:
   currency
   Char: USD
   Which is what I expect. But when it encounters this:
   <partyIdentifier partyIdentifierCode="account"
   partyIdentifierQualifierCode="receiverAssigned"/>
   it returns:
    partyIdentifier partyIdentifierCode="account"
   partyIdentifierQualifierCode="receiverAssigned"
   And what I would like is:
    partyIdentifier
     partyIdentifierCode
     Char: account
     partyIdentifierQualifierCode
     Char: receiverAssigned
   Obviously I don't care about the Char:, I just want to be able to
   identify the subfields (?) of the XML value. How can I do that with
   eXpat, or do I parse that on my own?
   Thanks!