Re: resp_proc

resp_proc() is only for the HTTP keywords. It does not include the data
itself, only the keywords and their values. I haven't run into a situation
where the keywords have exceeded 4k, much less 32k.

How big does it need to be for SCHUFA? For that matter, what is SCHUFA?  I
searched Google for it, but all the responses were in German.

--
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com