Re: HTTPAPI : Only the http protocol is available!

Hello,

 Hi,I am getting error saying "Only the http protocol is available" when I call a webservice which is a secured connection. I simply changed the url from http:// to https://. I configured the system as Scott said and created the digital certificate. Can you tell me what I am missing here.

When you install HTTPAPI, it presents a screen that asks the following questions:

   Would you like to build the sample programs?
   Would you like to build HTTPAPI with SSL support?

What did you answer for the second question?