RE: HEADS UP: FTPAPI list change

   Dear Scott,
   Just want to give you my full support on this one.
   Please ignore that ignorant. He will get his "karma"!
   We all know you're the expert in this community, and we appreciated
   all your contributions, and will stick by that ;o)
   Best Regards,
   Jean Reksodiputro
   Senior Programmer Analyst
   Amkor Technology, Inc.
   Email: jreks@xxxxxxxxx
   Phone: 480-821-5000 x5641

   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   "Alan Addison" <alana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   07/14/2006 08:19 AM

   Please respond to HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects

   "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                      cc:

                                                                     bcc:

   RE: HEADS UP: FTPAPI list change

   Scott,
   I will add my two as well.
   That fool will get what is coming to him in the long run and there is
   no
   need to waste more energy about him.   I am 100% sure that his glory
   will be
   but a flash in the pan.
   Meanwhile your contribution to this community is but everywhere and is
   highly regarded and appreciated.  If I have a technical challenge,
   your
   articles and program sets are the first place I go to get enlightened.
    And
   enlightened, more often than not, I become. I and many others will be
   in
   your "debt" for a very long time for this.
   Alan Addison
   RR Enterprises Ltd.
   Mississauga, Ontario