Re: HEADS UP: FTPAPI list change

   I'll put in my .02. Scott is one of if not the best source of open
   source code for iSeries. I developed stuff with HTTPAPI and it runs
   flawlessly. Every day. All day long. Better than most commercial
   packages I've used.
   It's time I give back to this project. Scott: What's on your list of
   things you want done?
   - Michael

   On 7/14/06, [1]lgoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <[2]lgoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>