From: Larry Ducie [mailto:larry_ducie@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 July 2006 07:04
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: HEADS UP: FTPAPI list change

I knew copyright theft existed, but did I just witness daylight
robbery?? If that is the way people wish to repay RPG community leaders
such as Scott for their efforts then we've gotten to a pretty miserable
state of affairs. I will certainly NOT be migrating from Scott's
original project.

Cheers

Larry Ducie