Re: HEADS UP: FTPAPI list change

> No problem, this is my last email on this list. Btw, besides of the
> names used, there's not a single line from you, so why should you have
> the exclusive Copyright?

FTPAPI is a tool that I designed.  I came up with the concept, I came up
with the subprocedure names, I did this all by myself on my own time and
released it to everyone to use for free.

Then one day you come along, using my mailing list, and my "customers" (if
you can call open source users customers) and removed all of my code --
without my permission -- removed my name -- without my permission, and
started making all of the decisions like it was your project to do with as
you pleased.

I don't appreciate that.  I feel as though you stole something from me.

If you want to HELP, that's something else entirely.  I'd be happy to have
your help, but not to be usurped by you.. I do not want to be replaced,
just helped.

You offered to re-write the translation of character sets, and that
would've been a big help.  Instead, you ejected me from my own project.

Please go off and start your own project -- that's obviously what you want
to do.