Stephen Mooney is out of the office.

Sender: Stephen Mooney <Stephen_Mooney@xxxxxxxxxx>

I will be out of the office starting  06/24/2006 and will not return until
07/03/2006.

This communication may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information
and may not be disclosed to anyone other than the intended
addressee.
Any other disclosure is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not
the
intended addressee, you have received this communication in error.
Please
notify the sender immediately and destroy the communication
including all
content and any attachments.  Thank you.