RE: FTPAPI question

Sender: "Jon Paris" <Jon.Paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> There's no need for making them threadsafe.  RPG is not a threadsafe
>> language ...

> Thanks for the insight. I'll leave it just as it is then.

Scott is correct in that RPG runtime is not currently threadsafe - but ...
There's a very good chance that RPG will be threadsafe, if not in the next
release then almost certainly the one after.  If it makes a big difference
to your design/coding you might want to consider this.

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com