Re: FTPAPI question

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It's just been a thought. ILE RPG can multi-thread pretty well, at least according to the docs. Of course, the current FTPAPI has too many global variables to be thread-safe. Anyway, I was not too serious about that...

Please point me to these docs. I've spoken to the compiler developers, and have been told that RPG will never support multiple concurrent threads, but that was a year or two ago, so maybe it's changed?