more FTPAPI questions

Sender: Christian <chrisv5@xxxxxx>

Here is another question: the handle which is used to identify a session to the API is actually the socket descriptor. Internally a simple index number is used to *really* identify the session.

Not surprisingly that makes session selection code unnecessary complex. Thus I am asking, would it be bad to change that behavior? There won't be any changes necessary to the applications using FTPAPI, *unless* someone uses the socket descriptor to "mess" with the control connection manually. I cannot imagine anyone doing that. Even if so, I'd provide a method to retrieve the socket descriptor and some small changes would do. Opinions?

Yet another question: how about removing the old session-less APIs? Just clutters up the list of APIs IMHO. Objections? Maybe put them into a second (optional) SRVPGM for those who still need them?

Regards,
Christian