Re: FTAPI and i5/OS version compatibility

Sender: Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>

This would be OK for me and I agree with Michael, if you want the latest functionality you may have to upgrade to a more recent OS, that is a reality in this constantly evolving tech world we live in.

Pete

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

By the same token, could we also "freeze" support for V5R1? By the end of the year, I'll be running V5R4, so I won't be able to compile to V5R1 anymore.

Some of V5R2's features (the ability to parse a string with the %INT BIF, for example) would simplify the code in FTPAPI somewhat. How many people would be "left in the lurch" if we dropped support for V5R1?