Re: FTAPI and i5/OS version compatibility

Sender: "Christina NIX" <christina.nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My vote is this also - freeze v4r4/v4r5 and start new version.
Chris

Christina Nix
bioMerieux, Inc
System Administrator
919.620.2371
fax: 919.620.7043
email: christina.nix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      bryan dietz
                      <bryandietz@xxxxx        To:       ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 bcc:
                      owner-ftpapi@xxxx        Subject:  Re: FTAPI and i5/OS version compatibility
                      e.ods.net

                      06/07/2006 09:22
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      ftpapi

Ditto,  Just "freeze" the v4r4/v4r5 code and start a new branch.

Bryan

Michael Ryan said the following on 6/7/2006 8:32 AM:
      I vote for V5R1 syntax. If someone has an older OS version, they can
      use an older copy of FTPAPI.