Re: Thunderbird email client

Just to add on.  I followed up and configured the calendar for thurderbird to work with webdav
on iseries v5r3 apache http server.

Bryan

On 5/20/06, bryan dietz <bryandietz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
and for the iseries help version the manuals have a lot of info
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/rzaie/rzaieparwebdav.htm

Also search for "dav"

Bryan