Re: Example2 question:

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Roberto,

There are examples in the QRPGLESRC file that you download with HTTPAPI. They are in members named EXAMPLE1, EXAMPLE2, EXAMPLE3 ... EXAMPLE19. If you look at the code, you'll see that some examples are GET and some are POST.

Also, you've sent me 5 or 6 test messages using EXAMPLE2. I know that they work, because I've been receiving your messages. Since that uses the POST method, I'm confused by why you say that the post method doesn't run?

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com