Re: Fw: HTTPAPI Errors and proxies

One critical question , I used CHGTCPDMN,

I dont want any of the changes that I did with that command to my domains and tcp

what shud I do to revert them, Please reply ASAP.

Brian Doherty <brdo01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Pete and Ian,

I guess a proxy with authentication requirements would be nearer to the target application. The code I wrote was designed to get through our proxy server on our side of the internet connection.

I haven't looked in to dealing with proxies that require authentication, but extending the http_proxy procedure to set  the wwUSER and wwPASS in the http_persist_open procedure, in the same way as the proxy and proxy port are set might work.

/Brian

Brian,

I took a look at writing some proxy code as well but I started with the authentication to the proxy, rather than passing the proxy URL and port.  What proxy are you using this code with?  Have you looked at any proxy authentication schemes at all?

Brian Doherty
CDTV-L - Senior Analyst
Handelsbanken London