[no subject]

Hi there

Could you please remove me, or tell me how I remove myself, from the distribution list please...

Thanks
Peter Parkin

Peter Parkin

Senior Analyst Programmer
HCC Service Company Ltd (UK Branch)
A subsidiary of HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc.

mailto:pparkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 20 7480 5511 Ext 3591

This e-mail contains confidential information, and may contain privileged information, which is the property of the sender, and is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee.  If you are not the named addressee, you must not disclose, copy or retransmit this transmission or take any other action in reliance upon this transmission, and you should notify us as soon as possible.